Monday 31 December 2012

something is wrong - isn't it?

i haven't watched that many short videos on youtube....within this week....

normally my £15 topup - is 3072

it is now below 1000 before the end of the week....

now i could go back and count up how many short videos i have watched on icanhascheezburger....but i know that it wasn't that many.....and certainly not enough to lower my account to that extent...so something 'fishy' going on here, then....


my account has gone down by 2000 in just a few days....which would mean that i have watched 64 four minute videos...which is quite obviously untrue...i have put up the videos that i have watched 'over the week' upon my blog....

let me think...if we say that 'on average' i put up three short videos a day...i never bother to watch anything longer...i watch the first couple of minutes and last couple of minutes 'to get an idea' so that my internet allowance isn't run down....

at most i will have watched 21 videos in a week....

so what is MY3 up to?

i can see that if this continues - i will have to swap internet provider....




No comments:

Post a Comment