Thursday 14 May 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...a 'missed call' and an ansaphone message left at 3.50pm....and who was it from? well the caller had no intention of leaving a 'serious message'...because what he was to say - was so garbled that it was barely understandable....however, after having listened to it at least three times...and yes I had to listen to it that many times...this is what I was to decipher:

NPOWER 'customer solutions' - even though it was an 'unknown caller'....a male operative asking me to ring back upon this number:

0800 3161492

or apparently there was a landline too...this bit, was so garbled that I was unable to 'get' the last one or two numbers...but it began 033010086 and then either one or two numbers...the first was likely to be '1' but I couldn't be sure...

oh and the man was also to ask me to call back between 18 and 6 or between 18 and 3 on a Saturday...go figure....18?

 
obviously it was a bogus call - but the next question is 'why'?
 
anyway, I was to send NPOWER an email - asking them to confirm that I had paid my last bill...but seeing as the amount was to go out of my account - I am not bothered as to whether they reply to that query or not...see previous notes upon just how much trouble I have had from NPOWER in the past....and why I take precautions 'every time' nowadays - ensuring that they do not send me any more 'threatening letters' despite having sent their bill out so late that I only have a few days in which to pay it etc etc....
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
this evening I was to think about Sharon in Israel...talking about SHIN BEIT...aka SHABBAK..."we call it 'shabby' for short"....well that was to make me laugh but seeing as I couldn't remember what the CIA LAB/BI had found out about shin beit, at the time...I didn't enlighten Sharon as to what the whole sorry saga had really been all about...
 
anyway, I then thought about a pitch for a tv series...something that the ALLGAY/ALGAE team had put together...and it was along the lines of THE SWEENEY...although thinking about it now - shades of TRUE DETECTIVE too?
 
the establishing shot of Jerusalem -  'the Sweeney theme tune'...the opening scene...a SHABI office...."the jews still don't know that...we're behind it all....let's keep it like that"....
 
...and my opinion upon the above pitch, nowadays? well you know...I don't think that even MARK R would dare, to be honest....
 
anyway, 1492...a Jesuit reference as far as I know...see previous notes upon that bogus NPOWER ansaphone message....
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment