Friday 22 May 2015

OTHER NOTES:

this is an odd one...see previous notes upon my giving mrs Elliot who used to teach 4u...an end-of-term-present...a couple of silver ear-rings that I had been given...my mother was appalled and asked for them back...mrs Elliot refused because it had been a 'gift'...go figure....the ear-rings had a sort of 'beach' image inside - black palm trees and the bluey green of the sea with a suggestion of landscape...apparently made out of real butterfly wings...which is why I didn't like them, in the first place...a bit macabre....where had I got them? I suppose that somebody like auntie val must have given them to me...I cannot remember now...anyway, that 'older woman' used to have jewellery that was similar...in fact, as far as I can remember she had a ring that was similar...

and this morning - I was to see 'her ring' or a facsimile of it - in BOOTS....go figure:


No comments:

Post a Comment