Friday 1 May 2015

OTHER NOTES:

so what happened today, then? back to mundanities and shopping.....I was to remember one of the rebel group talking about shopping trolleys (see notes upon troll-under-the-bridge programming "and Swedish trolls" replies MI5 ONLINE "the long hair - network control")...and those coins...tokens...what do you call them? anyway, I was to buy one at Sainsbury's....to also see that Sainsbury's had ripped off M&S in terms of that 'devo hat' style packaging...go figure:


 
anyway, that phonecall to manningtree was to cost me about £8...okay we were on the phone for about 1/2 hour but even so...is that how much it costs nowadays? see previous notes...

 
NPOWER....now this is a laugh...NPOWER were to send me a letter, brochure and flyer....for no apparent reason...and with no accompanying bill but then I am not due for one - on a quarterly basis...so what was 'this one' all about? I was to remember ross as having been behind this weirdly funny mailing shot....the photography is really strange...anyway, I was then to have a look at the 'fore hamlet' address for 'east of england'...something was ticking me off - if only I could remember what...




No comments:

Post a Comment