Saturday 2 May 2015


OTHER NOTES:

I wasn't sure what I was tracking and tracing this morning...only that I left my flat with the following in mind....my mother had told me about a frinton shop which sold indian fabrics...along the lines of "I don't know if that woman is still there"...whatever that meant....

anyway, this morning I was to go to BON MARCHE and as far as I can say 'that woman might be there' this time around, for all I know....

what can I say but this is something around 'postcards' and the 'holliday ma'....

anyway, I was to send my mother this email, today:

Dear mum,

i've just had a walk down pier avenue in clacton - to have a look in the BON MARCHE shop and guess what? the shop has lots of lovely designs - in relation to tee-shirts, swimming costumes and short/cropped cotton trousers etc in a large range of colours and sizes 8-22. here is a link to their website:

http://www.bonmarche.co.uk/shop-by-product/icat/shopbyproduct

...and the target market appears to be aimed at the 'over 50s' because i immediately bought a top there....although most of the other customers in there, at the time - were retired couples.

Maybe we should have a look in BON MARCHE later on next week, if you want some additions to your summer wardrobe - after the bank holiday?

lots of love

Emily

OTHER NOTES:

...to then have a look at the site...david Emmanuelle, who had designed lady Diana's wedding dress....his perfume is being sold by the till of BON MARCHE....

what else? go figure:

 
the POSTCARD teeshirt....


and the HOLLIDAY competition number...

No comments:

Post a Comment