Tuesday 12 May 2015


OTHER NOTES:

I sent an email to CHP  the other day...to ask if I could have a chain fitted upon my frontdoor...donna had previously advised me...that 'everybody' that she knew....in belle court had already had one fitted...to 'keep safe'...obviously it was time that I had one...but you have to ask for permission to do anything to your rented flat...anyway, this is the reply...which whilst 'helpful' is not really satisfactory because I like everything in writing...certain questions haven't been answered...such as will I be charged and if so by how much?


 
hmmm...this whole thing is coming on the heels of ross and 'his day in the flat'...something to do with the delivery of those belisha cards...expected this Friday or later....who was he expecting to call, then?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment