Monday 18 May 2015

OTHER NOTES:

an adobe update today....and a new product:

 
the clouds were certainly threatening, over Clacton today...and tomorrow...well let us hope that the whole area isn't evacuated...'extreme rain'? what could that mean? not that I want to scaremonger about that BBC map - it is just that it is 'odd'...you see I normally check the weather-to-come on a weekly basis and I have never seen anything 'that bad' over Clacton....
 
 
what else? well between 8am-1pm...I am expecting the CHP carpenter to turn up...how he will manage to put a security chain upon my front-door...I do not know...because the wall on one side of the door juts out 'quite a few inches'...we will see...anyway, if the carpenter has done it for other flats - donna was to say that most people had already had their's done....well, I suppose 'whoever it is' must be used to the problem...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment