Friday 22 May 2015


oh I remember now...'col the sol' was to come into shane school of English and talk to 'linda' at the frontdesk...he was the one who had discovered her 'you-can-order-anything-you-like' scam, using the bank accounts of her wealthiest students upon the internet...using her computer, in the foyer of that school...I can remember him laughing about it...Tomlinson then told me that I had to have 'protection' and that an Italian helicopter pilot - who was currently a student at that school - was offering me 'protection' whatever that might have meant...it sounded 'insane' to me - whatever it meant...

anyway, I can remember col the sol turning up and chatting with 'linda'...to then order 'designer boots' on the internet...I was 'watching' him - from around the corner, as he laughed about it all....anyway, I then told Tomlinson that if I had to have protection then I chose 'him'...and that is how I then got a job at st clare's....see previous notes upon the botany teacher, furious that he hadn't been invited to be on the 'interview panel' as it were...let me see - are we coming full-circle here? the botany teacher at st clare's and THE TENTH CHAMBER....in relation to the elixir of life and 'the study of plants' etc etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment