Monday 11 May 2015

http://www.zunbelievable.com/zunbelievable/10-known-weird-mysteries/

what is your scalp, doing - attached to a rather weird website - on this google search for 'Jacqueline priestman' - gill?

why was I searching for Jacqueline priestman? well I had read about her case in NEXUS and had wanted to see a photo of her on google...because Jacqui carroll had claimed that the same things used to happen to her in relation to electrical items going haywire...I was then to remember an ill cult event up at dartington - where Jacqui had claimed that her real name was in fact 'priestman'...I can remember laughing..."what a great name" etc etc but was it true?


 
and that reminds me of a BEATLES' song "you say yes, I say no...you say stop and I say go go go...oh no..."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment