Friday 22 May 2015

http://terriblerealestateagentphotos.com/

a new addition to the TREAP website, this evening...what's this all about then?...the general theme appears to be 'linda' and 'shane school of english' but who knows eh?

 
 
let me see...if the above is correct...because I get the feeling that it might be...mainly because I can remember now - that sarah turner lookalike saying that my bedsit (the one in summertown) looked a bit like that older woman's accommodation (light and airy, similar colours)...except that my bedsit was much smaller....about half the size, looking at the above photo....so let me guess, did Tomlinson 'give her a bath' at some point?...because the cat below is really reminding me of her expression...you see how it goes?
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment