Tuesday 19 May 2015

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/william-shakespeare-life-portrait-revealed-100239299.html#5UmKbSJ

Shakespeare....'film star looks'...'botany textbook'....do you know what I am thinking? st clare's and that botany teacher...along with 'col the sol'...

anyway, the accompanying video - which doesn't appear to have any connection whatsoever to the text...strikes me as being more interesting, in a way....

anyway, that reminds me...I was to take that A level MACBETH textbook back to the library...along with that film on dvd SUPER 8....

now the library computer system has been playing up for the past couple of days...in short, no titles have been available on the self-service tills...only 'catalogue numbers'....

and so when returning the above...I was asked to put a 'catalogue numbered item' into the bin, to the left...naturally I assumed that this would be the DVD and not the book for 'safety reasons'...alas, but it was not to be...because after I had binned the dvd...the next item read SUPER 8 and 'put it on the shelf to the right'...anyway, the couple beside me were to laugh "the curse of the Scottish play" and I was to agree...

OTHER NOTES:

what else? oh I remember now...McDonald had asked me to create a 'memory aid' to pinpoint 'somebody' in the above video...

I know this is taking 'pattern recognition' to ludicrous lengths but 'here goes':

No comments:

Post a Comment