Sunday 17 May 2015

https://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/children-s-playhouses-that-are-so-cool-you-ll-want-to-build-them-immediately-154245105.html

my father was to build a 'play toy' caravan for me...I was far too old for it and wondered why he had bothered...we had moved to 14 st bernards by that point in time...

anyway, ill cult programmers were to 'move in' fast - and program me with "a tinker's life"....

odd that because yesterday, as I was walking towards the RNLI shop...having just seen a bulldog 'type of dog' on the beach...I was to remember my mother's photo of her dog, when she was a child...it had been called 'tinker'...I then thought about RH represented by adam sandler's bulldog - see previous notes...and then I thought about that film MATCHSTICK MEN with the 'piggbank' bulldog...

No comments:

Post a Comment