Thursday 21 May 2015

having watched those last 3 dvds - borrowed from Clacton library...I now know 'what this is all about'...McGowan, in relation to a murder...he wouldn't tell me who had been murdered...but he was to infer that the 'dead person' had been female....anyway, I can now tell you 'who' it had been....mr putin's network was to say that her father had been a 'good friend' of his - a Norwegian....go figure.


'I always keep my enemies close'....or as daldry was to say, in prague 1995 - and whilst looking at rickson and teale, across the room - having described them, previously as his 'best friends' (rickson and teale were a lookalike number - in relation to Myra Hindley with her boyfriend) "I always keep my enemies closest of all"....better the devil you know, than the devil that you don't eh? how true....

No comments:

Post a Comment