Friday 1 May 2015

...and another 'new comment' and link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pewqs8k9A7Y

 
...now I don't normally bother to check out the links (from 'new comments') that I put up on my blog...I leave that to BI to do so...however something was ticking me off about the above...to then find 'this video' attached to the above url...and 26 minutes of it, I might add - well I for one, am not going to bother to watch it...go figure, who sent it:
 
 anyway, there is a way to 'get the gist' without having to watch the whole damn thing...just flick through the images with your cursor...without having to listen to any of it....and having come to this image...I've seen it before now...used in mind control programming and for probably something entirely different to what the audio text might be on about...at that point in time:
 
 
let me see...'two red balls'...something to do with MOD programming in relation to 'two souls' and the QUI REVERTI shepherds? oh I remember now...col the sol and something around "you will not punch me on the nose again"...well that depends upon 'good behaviour' doesn't it?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment