Saturday 2 May 2015


.....and what else?

I was to buy 3 films-on-dvd at AGE UK upon station road....to then put together another 'ensemble' of sorts to try and work out 'another clump' as it were - see below:

 
the teeshirt is a distinct CREAM colour but looks far 'whiter' in my photo...."crème caramel" replies BI ONLINE....are you talking about the woman, serving in the shop? is that the woman - that my mother is after? at first, having not looked at her properly...she was to strike me as having 'Japanese descent'...having had a good look at her - obviously not...a projection, perhaps? anyway, upon second thoughts - she was to remind me of emma forrest 'made up' to look 'oriental'....go figure:


 
nota bene that I had bought the DVDS before even looking at that BM website....to then go to that 'postcard teeshirt' immediately....knowing that something was 'ticking me off' but not knowing what, precisely - I had seen the teeshirt in the shop but not bought it - and after viewing it upon the web - the competition advert, then cropped up...look at the pattern/colour recognition referencing, going on here:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment