Tuesday 12 May 2015


....a very 'layered' metaphor this morning...ending up with 'the pipes of pan'?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/mr-blobby-s-house-has-been-left-to-rot-in-the-countryside-155658179.html#qnQSQ34

 
 

"...and a newspaper boss..." replies MI5 ONLINE..."who leaked it out" replies BI ONLINE...really? how cryptic....

OTHER NOTES:

that AFFINITY WATER letter and 'water on the brain'....see previous notes upon mkultra abuse of very young children:



 
"they'll think it's not me, then" said john scarlett - who had been behind the nasty dastardly plot...involving UK governmental overseas projects/missions etc....
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
last night, I was asked to 'dig deep' before I went to sleep...and this was the image, that I was given 'upon the networks'...that sewerage services image:
 
 
I was then to remoteview 'underground below belle court/Jackson court'....very deep underground...a bit like 'going down' to remoteview a tube/metro station....but no images were allowed or 'available'...all I could hear - was something that sounded like 'three gunshots' within a contained area - and that was that, really...rather perturbing, but that was all...
 
oh and also a threat that if I talked about any of it...that a member of the SAS would shoot me, from that flat in Travelodge - see previous notes. Well, SAS scottie had told me beforehand - that the SAS had put in bullet-proof glass - within the windows of the 'newlook' (after the last one got gutted by fire) belle court/Jackson court building...and that therefore - nobody would be able to shoot me....but to keep the blinds up when 'visitors came to call'....'just in case'....
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment