Friday 22 May 2015

a new ebay ad on MY3...and a reminder from BI ONLINE of my family's favourite bassethound - the one who survived the longest, at any rate...Horace had a white and light tan coat....and so not like the images that the Templars had chosen of 'basset col the sol'....but there will be a link, I suppose...anyway, all I can remember is that my father had once had a barbecue set, under the 'boundary oak' at the end of the lawn...he had put some meat upon it...Horace then charged at it and managed to burn his snout - whilst attempting to make off with 'whatever was on it' at the time...so who knows what this is all about? all I know is that stenson had programmed himself in as 'horace the basset'...the idea being that you would see 'whoever it was' as a lovable friend...."man's best friend"...oh and the McManus family...I remember now - sue used to tell most people that her father had worked for the police but his real job had been at the MOD....she was to tell me that she wasn't supposed to have told me that...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment