Wednesday 20 May 2015

"97% of men do not like ryvita...." replies MI5 ONLINE and who did you ask to get that result?.....

well, okay - it is well-known that the 'customer-base' for crispbreads is mainly women, within the UK....and I am guessing here...but that so many men, think that it is 'okay' - to eat them in Nordic countries....but in starving populations around the world - I don't think that anybody would care about the difference between a 'crispbread' and 'real bread' because 'food is food' and crispbreads (having read the details upon the labelling - contain nothing but 'wheat and natural ingredients' unlike most bread on sale at supermarkets today).....but there you go....

oh and did I forget to add 'satanic princess programming' in relation to breads of any variety as well as crispbreads....well, it began along the lines of "I am NIA....NIA-SIN...and she is BEV-I.T.AM-IN"....go figure....

you can cut calories drastically by eating 'crispbreads'...that is all I want to say here...and most of the brands that I have just 'had a look at'...do no harm to your health at all...a bit like 'eating crisps without the salt and emulsiviers/added fat/additives'.....I spelt 'emulsifier' wrongly - I wonder why?

I might add that Sainsbury's LAPSANG SOUCHONG tea is supposed to be a 'stomach cure' within Chinese medicine (according to my Chinese flatmate at warwick)...it gets rid of excess wind.....see previous notes upon my pictorial 'ensemble' yesterday.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emulsion

em-ul-sieve-I-ER

go figure....

the ULMANN family and the HOLLIDAY family were 'two of a kind'.

No comments:

Post a Comment