Tuesday 31 May 2016

OTHER NOTES:

another 'nuisance call' to my mobile....?

well the odd thing is that an ansaphone message was recorded immediately afterwards....at 11.41pm....(1.41 is my ill cult 'line' see previous notes)....

now when CHP calls me up on that mobile - their call is logged as anonymous (no number)....they then tend to leave a message - which shows up 1 minute after the phonecall was made...go figure as to what 'this one' is all about then....

I was called by a 'nuisance number' at 11.41pm....to then find an ansaphone message left at 11.40pm....a woman claiming to be called 'jenny' from 'chelmer housing'...saying that she was calling on behalf of a 'book survey' and that they would be in contact later on...go figure....

"if no other call was logged at that time then it's got to be that number" replies MI5 ONLINE....but the ansaphone message had been left before the call was recorded...go figure...but I see what you mean...no other call was made today....and I might add that my mobile is still 'a day in advance'...it is still the 31st of may today....

No comments:

Post a Comment