Tuesday 31 May 2016

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/331776449674

so what was it about that VILEDA box then?

oh I see...looks a bit 'darth vader' to me...is he the 'cleaner' in quasi-collie's proverbial school....wait a minute - looks like toddy's 'joke' hairdryer too...the one with the black visor...go figure....

ah...this is something to do with little colin, isn't it?



FAO returns? remember the FAO....'foreign affairs officer' at shanghai Jiao tong university?


now why is 'he'...reminding me of the part that sacha baron cohen plays in the new 'alice through the looking glass' movie?

...I'm good at spotting 'looking glass characters' aren't I?...see previous notes:

 
"time is a 'he'?" said alice:
 






 
 
 
"there's a hole in my bucket, dear liza dear liza..."
 
yes, I remember now....the top of little colin's head (see previous notes upon the sphinx) and "welcome to the house of pain"....heaven 17.
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment