Monday 30 May 2016

OTHER NOTES:

....and what's on my agenda this week? nothing much apart from that CHP plumbing booking on 03/06....oh and I should also visit my parents at some point in time (n.b. all of those gifts, that I still have in store for them - dating back to Christmas) but I do not feel able to do so...not after the latest 'you-know-what'...that illegal will, for a start off...and then the 'change of bus route' (resulting in that 'quick route' through what appears to be a potentially dangerous area etc etc - see previous notes upon that planned attack) ...along with that big query over 'number 6, central maltings' as a whole ...not to mention 'uncle bobby and the packing cases' etc etc...and so I think that it would be best if I simply sent the whole lot, via the royal mail parcel service...

at a rough estimate....well, it's worth it...just to have it 'over and done with'...

http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder


No comments:

Post a Comment