Tuesday 31 May 2016

https://uk.yahoo.com/

...and let me see...how is the whole manipulation of the harry potter saga going - then?

 
let me see...the son 'albus' is slightly reminding me of a young Roberto cipolla but not that much...go figure:
 
 
 
 
and that might be important, gill....because we all get kidnapped now and then...and 'sent back to school' in child alters, as you know...remember B CLASS?
 
...and as you know...I have already talked about david miliband's background, upon this blog...Roberto's older brother...before he got sent to haut de la garenne for reprogramming - to then be given a new family...new ID etc etc....
 
a family 'reunion' of sorts but not...with a difference? what does ED look like nowadays?
 
let me scan for more info....'got it'....
 
"ed's feeling a bit left out...we'll let him play..."
 
if this one, were released at the cinema - it'd be a flop....
 
"I'd go and see it" replies....was that you, gill?
 
 
 
 
 
so who plays the mother, then? ed miliband's wife.....?
 
let me see...well I suppose that Justine thornton would be the most likely choice...go figure...quick confab here....yes, Justine is 'right'.....and so this is a warning to Roberto then?
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment