Thursday 1 October 2015

OTHER NOTES:


...this morning, a new NPOWER bill appeared through my flat letterbox....I opened it and read £581.00......

£581.00?

....I then laughed....you see I have never ever had a 'combined bill' for that much...the combined 'gas/electricity' bill for this one-bedroomed flat is normally below the £200 mark.....the last bill had been £184.66 and I have not changed my 'usage' of gas and electricity - since I was to move into this flat.....over 5 years ago.

and now?

anyway....I have to say that I was expecting a MAXIMUS letter through the post today (in terms of the worst that the ill can do, in relation to this ill cult 13th one game)...but not an extortionate bill for the above....go figure:


 
 
anyway, I then read the 'small print' upon the above bill....
 
"you are in credit by...." ???
 
nota bene that I have always had 'meter readers' round to make sure that so many of the past readings are 'accurate'.....something that NPOWER is apparently 'unwilling to do' most of the time....secondly, that unless somebody like petrol nell might have been 'fiddling with the meters again'...because the above 'monetary amount for the fuel consumed' - isn't possible....in this one-bedroom flat....it simply isn't, is it?
 
what can I say? but those responsible...you know what happens to you, your family and your friends...."mental robots never listen" replies MI5 ONLINE....and that means...we are better off without them, doesn't it?
 
anyway, perhaps somebody had sent me the 'wrong bill'? the one that the ill had wanted to send out in 2014 but been unable 'for whatever reasons' to do so? look at the year - in the above snip.

the bill below is what a normal bill looks like - and one that I have paid - and before the date given upon the letter, I might add - the 13th may 2015.

the bill states:

"Please pay" and then gives a date by which the payment should be made - no mention is made of 'being in credit':



No comments:

Post a Comment