Wednesday 28 October 2015

OTHER NOTES:

so what happened this morning then? well let us begin with a weather forecast 'early on'...and 'when I'm cleaning windows'....as well as the man who walked into the back of magnet house, later on...with a really, really large umbrella....




....and later on - after my walk around Clacton 'in the rain'....my flat intercom was to go off at 11.36am...the postie? I suppose so...see previous notes upon just how annoying 'that one' is...he doesn't appear to bother to ring anybody else's intercom....and in terms of 'services' to this building...I had been told that everybody has access to this building...he shouldn't be ringing anybody's intercom at all....anyway, my bank statement came...and so I quickly checked it....nothing wrong there, thank goodness....but why had somebody written NO ANS upon the envelope?



....what else? well I was then to spot a really large spider upon my living room wall...close to the ceiling...how had that got in? how annoying...see previous notes upon all of those scary articles on yahoonews etc....about spiders that bite....spiders that attack...anyway, I decided that it didn't look exactly like an ordinary 'house spider' in relation to the shape of the abdomen...and so to be extra careful...I squirted it with 'anti-bacterial' all purpose cleaner....the 'green apple' type that you can buy in Sainsbury's....worked a treat...the spider curled up into a ball...I squashed it with that 'Michael rowe' hardback and then disposed of the spider 'in some kitchen roll'...down the loo....

...to then have a look at that book again...whilst wiping the polythene....I then took the polythene 'library protection' off it...seeing as the book had been withdrawn, stamped and given to me - at Clacton library...see previous notes....I then remembered 'something' that the tallanted team might need to know...a certain tv newsanchor had been programmed with 'what was on the inside'....go figure:






No comments:

Post a Comment