Saturday 31 October 2015

http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/lolcats


the 'van cats'...I get it now...that 'recovery vehicle' ...the large white van....which tends to park by the collector station, in the evening....that elite group had been using it, hadn't they? it has 'VEOLIA' upon the side of it....I was to see a young woman get into it the other day, whilst smoking a cigarette...no 'uniform'....Veolia employees are not allowed to smoke 'whilst on the job'...contracted to the local council....

 
 
this morning, as I walked past QD to then wait to cross the road...towards matt's carousel...I was to pass a dark young man in a black jacket....who was on reem's network...he was thinking that it was a very delicate situation and 'best to be diplomatic'....he knew about that elite group and what they had been up to....and so all I can suggest this evening...is that if security forces in Clacton - want to stop any IS attacks within this town....heaven forbid that anything like that, might happen...well I would interview those in that white recovery van first....

No comments:

Post a Comment