Saturday 31 October 2015

nightmarish news on yahoo this evening...but I will steer clear of most of it....having said all I can, already...in relation to the ill planning 'something' around IS in that Clacton house - was it number 15?....see previous notes...but I have no further information than that....

what else then?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/dead-comet-skull-face-hurtle-earth-halloween-115444984.html#E6a8w30


 
 
 
and more upon that polar bear 'on mars'....perhaps the skull is that of a 'zombie polar bear' eh?
 
 
 
oh I see...it could be a 'golden monkey'...shades of HIS DARK MATERIALS and 'mrs coulter' then?
 
 
 
and let me just ask this question....what is SCOTT C. WARING up to in relation to BAN KI-MOON? see previous notes upon that elite group...along with CF....and the whole 'moon dog' trip to the dentist...on TREAP....see previous notes....
 
 
 
prairie dog, anybody?
 
 
 
'in comments':
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment