Friday 30 October 2015

OTHER NOTES:

yes martin....'stick-on plastic SPOCK ears' had also worked on little colin...and yes, I was about 8 years old at the time - and no, I didn't try it again....and so I have no idea if it 'works' nowadays....see previous notes upon 'triggers'....

the above, was to take place after a conversation with BI ONLINE, about that M&S 'tastes of england' colourful recycling bag, along with the 'owl fake oilskin' bag....as also being 'possible' triggers....yesterday.

anyway, I think that the basic idea was 'buckaroo' but also that Cameron's network had 'got it right' in the main...

gill was also to figure that 'stocking over the head' worked...i'll leave you to figure 'that one' out...personally-speaking, I have no idea...although I do hope that this was not to do with how 'ugly'.....etc etc....how 'ugly' are you, nowadays - gill? have you 'aged' well?...do you employ the 'mascara brush' liberally for your 'beard and eyebrows'?...as well as your hair? in the way that Farrell and wiesz appear to do....in so many photos....having been caught on camera....'not looking their best'....let us say. it's all a bit grim, isn't it? we prefer them to look 'young and beautiful' don't we?

I was also relayed on footage of RH laughing about me "she has no idea....he's a real psycho and she's the only one who doesn't get it....do you see what I mean?"

yes I do see what he means...I have been surrounded by 'psychos' all of my life (including RH)....and that is how I have survived it all, by 'getting on with them'...'seeing the best in everybody' etc etc...that is how I have managed to stay alive until today....

'psychopathology within the ill cult' is an interesting one...and it 'roughly' goes hand in hand with 'how much money' a person has accrued upon the ill cult system...

for example, matt smith was to take Richard branson's advice upon how to win his 'love' in prague circa 1993....i.e. get into the whole ill cult criminal 'estate/land/property' market....buy an island etc etc....watch trevor mcdonald's series, to 'understand' that one...."matt smith ended up dead" replies MI5 ONLINE.

OTHER NOTES:

yesterday.....let me see...before I forget...because the woman is obviously a 'menace' of some proportions....ingabot's 'minder' and 'protector-on-the-street' in Clacton....when ingabot used to visit Clacton, that is...no doubt whilst on holiday - at my parents' house or at the weale's cottage in Suffolk....well, I was to walk past 'that woman' (who was with another woman, at the time) on pier avenue, yesterday (somewhere around BOOTS) as I was walking back towards the Edinburgh woollen mill...anyway, she was to eye me in that 'black felt hat' as if she were going to attack me, physically....she had bare arms....red, chubby bare arms....now let me tell you - it was cold yesterday (unlike today)....cold enough to need to wear a teeshirt, jumper and light anorak.....see previous notes upon ingabot not feeling the cold...sitting, knitting in my parents' living room - at Christmas-time - and the weather was so cold that you could see your breath in that living room....and there was ingabot.....with her bare arms going 'red' with goose pimples and yet, at the same time - telling me, with a smirk - that she didn't feel the cold...as if I were some sort of a 'hot house flower'....something like that....do you see how it goes?....and at the time...I was to think.....but my parents can afford to heat their house - but they have the heating off and all of the windows open...what is going on, here? I then told my mother that it was so cold that I could see my breath...and blew it out, to prove that this was the case....my mother 'pretty much' ignored what I was saying....and so I simply put on an extra jumper...to then make an early exit from that 'family scene'...I mean to say - it was not as if my mother had burnt anything in the kitchen...or that their boiler was throwing out carbon monoxide...'something else' was going on....and I wasn't going to wait, to find out....

"a visit from JACK FROST....JACK THE MACK..." replies MI5 ONLINE...oh you mean CF, do you? mack the knife?

"he wanted you out of the way"

well, that goes some way to explaining the lead male character in AN EDUCATION - on dvd (see previous notes upon the taschmanns having laid claim to 'that charity shop')....."a harmless psychopath in that movie" replies MI5 ONLINE.

and what is my main 'comment' upon the whole film?

simply as follows....depp's desk had been behind it...so many references and 'layers of the onion'...too many to mention...but their main 'concern' was as follows:

"we didn't dare to film on the steps of...in front of the columns of that TOBACCO industry 'main building' in London.....but that is what it is all about".....a building overlooking the thames....

....and so what is the 'rest of it' all about? well it is shades of that elite moneyed group of young people, in prague....matt had thought that the redhead was the leader of it.....however Italian intelligence was to find out that the brown-haired ringletted one - had been higher up the slave-driving cult than she had been....she was to sell CF to the redhead...the two young women were to discuss the two men along the lines of "he'll wean you off him...he's better at sex"....redhead had had a real crush on matt....she had thought that she 'loved' him...what is 'love' to these people? I ask you?

anyway, depp's desk  had noted that one of the young men in that group..."had had the most money of all"...and he had done, hadn't he?.....power, absolute veto - within that social circle.....a very, very quiet authority,  over the whole lot...of the rest of them....money talks eh? "it doesn't - not much".....ha ha ha...I don't suppose it needs to....so he must have been an uber-tobacco undustry heir, then eh?

AN EDUCATION...features 'quite a bit' around smoking, cigarettes and cigars.....did BI spot any 'product placement'? I didn't but I wasn't really looking for it, at the time.....I was only looking for the general gist and 'memories back'....and many memories came flooding back....for example - telling gill, the first time that I had watched that film "you may think that it is about you and me, but it isn't....the original script had been modelled upon Farrell and his 'best female friend' in prague, who had been a young irish woman - one of that elite group"....go figure....oh and I'd better correct myself upon 'that one'....Farrell was the second irish person to join that elite group.....they then all decided that it might be a good idea to 'fake being irish' as a whole...beth lazroe was to attempt to join them but she was of a much older generation (they were to reject her)....they then got her hooked on their drugs....she then turned against me - and that is why 'in short' she had stayed so long that night - see previous notes....because that elite group had been planning to 'jump me' and torture me into oblivion that night...but they had got 'waylaid' in the pub....andy bell had had 'something to do with that one'...but they all 'got me' in the end...and I was to barely escape with my life...."three months off  or you will die.."....and later on....."if you hadn't have left prague when you did -  you would have died" - the opinion of both my UK doctor and also my Czech doctor....after that ill cult attack....do you see how it goes?

what I mean to say, is this....do you see how terrible this 'elite culture' is?

....see previous notes upon that film about a young woman - who had looked a bit like Deborah McDonough....and had wanted to be a vet...a professional, as a child...who was then taken up by the ill cult and is now one of their 'dolls' to all intents and purposes.....

that film had been all about the 'elite' preying upon each other, in 'gated communities'....

let me just say this....what happens in America today...happens in the UK tomorrow.....

....and that film was to make a lot of people 'worry'...inside or outside of 'gated communities'....

you see, in a nutshell it is all about the fact that the 'culture' is so terrible....their values are so....."despicable" replies MI5 ONLINE....."that they will prey upon each other - if there is nobody else around"...."within their immediate vicinity"....

well, if I were the prague Rothschild.....you would be putting thoughts into my 'communist-inclined' brain....."so you get them all together in gated communities....and then you...."

"bloodbath" replies MI5 ONLINE...well, you know...I didn't get anywhere in this life - without being an 'empath'....i.e. understanding where the prague Rothschild was 'going in his head'....in relation to many factors....i.e. it wasn't something that was 'that hard' to work out....go figure.





No comments:

Post a Comment