Wednesday 28 October 2015

http://terriblerealestateagentphotos.com/



....don't forget to weed....?

"Alzheimer's" replies MI5 ONLINE....

the word 'weed'....

"and the possible confusion - linguistic mix-up in the brain"

....you mean something along the lines of those two MI6 'torturers' and their equipment in that Ipswich office?...did they conflate 'to wee' with 'weed'?

I see.... it is reminding me of my telephone conversation with my mother, the other day...and again the topic of Alzheimer's and going mad...came up...in relation to dr Houghton's wife along with mrs fishwick...I was to ask my mother the following....along the lines of "just because they're incontinent doesn't necessarily mean that they are mad/have Alzheimer's...does it?"...to which she replied that it was one of the early warning signs etc etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment