Saturday 31 October 2015

OTHER NOTES:

Clacton gardens today...I was to pass a couple of young men....twice - as it turned out because they turned up again later on during my walk, who were smoking....what was to smell....rather like that psychoactive weed (totnes late 1980s)..as I walked by....(not that it is against the law, nowadays)....to then spot this cardboard on a bench...something was 'up' but what?

 
oh and I was to see those joggers pass by, twice too....
 

 
 
oh and before I was to take the above photos...I had already walked through the 'senses' garden...to spot these pampas grasses....surely they should be of a cream colour, I wondered....oddly-coloured grasses....I 'knew' that somebody had pre-arranged that signal but hadn't quite 'got it' at the time....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment