Wednesday 28 October 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...what else? well I was to watch a BBC3 production on iplayer, yesterday....which I had seen 'so many years ago now'...and yes I had already seen all of the horror movie 'shorts' before...in fact I could even remember who had been behind each and every one of them...in the order in which they are shown upon the tv programme:

CF
SANDLER
CAPALDI
CORBYN

....the idea being? well it was another ill cult threat in relation to those within 13th one ill cult games....go figure:

 
oh and of course MI5 toby had been right...I had to 'track and trace' something on iplayer in relation to 'horror movies'...it was simply that 'so many years ago now'...it hadn't been up on iplayer - had it? some things only come 'into play' whilst the game is being played out...they were not 'available' during rehearsals....see previous notes...

No comments:

Post a Comment