Friday 26 December 2014

OTHER NOTES:





...anyway, somebody had wanted a shot of that 'grey vehicle' as it went around the corner...oh I remember now - it was capaldi setting the 'memory aid' trail...he had taken that photo of marr's gang posing as 'sp-arrows in a hedge'....and he was also to put that tiny plane out....near to where Amadeus had stood in his 'pretend castle'....see previous notes....as far as I can remember - it was all about reminding me of dartington....'the gran-ari'....rimington and Amadeus....with a sideways glance at Israel and a Templar castle...something like that...

the plane was also a reference to the 'talktalk' network, for some reason...and this is where things get even odder....

this morning I was to ring my mother to see how she was faring...the norovirus and all that...and well she sounded 'cheered up', considerably.- laughing on the phone..not on her 'last legs' at all....anyway, my mobile then bleeped as it does when I have to top up...and so I got off the phone to top-up...to see the strangest message flash up...."you have less than 60 seconds of your TALKTALK account..." the words TALKTALK made me read it twice...several times in point of fact...you see I am not on TALKTALK...I am with ORANGE who are currently with EE....

I then rang ORANGE to top up....they charged me 84p to do so...see previous notes upon what a rip-off this service is...anyway, I had confirmed that I was on that network....and then wondered again why that  TALKTALK text had showed up on my mobile? somebody had messed up, hadn't they?

all I can remember so far is capaldi showing me the toy plane and then telling me to remember "talktalk....netnet" for some reason...I have no idea why...none of this, is making much sense, at present...

oh and apart from the above...somebody has left a TALKTALK envelope in the corner of belle court foyer, by the cageroom door...it has been there for about a week....only one envelope...normally a whole bundle of 'that type of thing' is left...in relation to the number of flats....


 
let me think...was the plane supposed to remind me of the TALKTALK envelope above 'in terms of colours'...and if so, why?
 
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
anyway, belle court bins room today:
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment