Friday 26 December 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2886775/Queen-wraps-early-Christmas-service.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

an odd lineup here...with the queen noticeably absent....and I have to say that I do admire the queen's  'two quills' hat...very stylish indeed with just the right 'touch' of humour...whatever it is supposed to signify and to 'whoever'....

anyway, we have 'princess anne' in the centre...hmmm....let me take a shot in the dark and say...perhaps somebody somewhere has decided that the MI6 officer in question...might make a good queen as an interim arrangement....oh I see...MI5 is thinking that way, too...

 
 
 
'faces in the crowd'...let me see...cathy had something to do with 'this one'...and it is around MARK R laughing "octarina? oh it is a colour...you just have to guess which one"...that the ill are currently programming with i.e. 'this one':
 
 
the whole thing is now reminding me of that virus 'Jerusalem yellow' with the 'yolk/joke' attached....see previous notes upon what the HOLLIDAY family had got up to....
 
and let me see...what about maru and the cage behind him?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment