Friday 26 December 2014

"...near higham....don't tell her that...she might" my father was to tell my mother...about where ingabot and the weale family, have holed up - this christmas.....near to hadleigh, in one of the darkest villages....miles away from anywhere....in suffolk - apparently....and what might i do? put it up on my blog, i suppose...well, what is the harm in that?

anyway, my mother was to tell me that she had to 'call off' going to the weale's cottage, this christmas....because the weale contingent had come over for 'just a bit' - to my parents' house in manningtree...and as soon as she had heard ingabot's little girl (what was her name again?) playing the piano...my mother developed pains, all over her stomach...to then go on to display 'norovirus' symptoms - the sickness and the vomiting.....and the result?

my father was to go over to the weale's rented cottage, that day...whilst my mother stayed at home.....in manningtree.

my mother was also to tell me about ed, ringing up about 'christmas' in general...you see, ed had gone to wales....to stay with his wife's family....and their little son 'james' was also to develop the norovirus 'over the same time period'.....according to my mother....who was to phone Ed up, after she had 'got it'....to be told, the above....

what else? well apparently my father almost collapsed...after walking in the front door of my parents' house in manningtree - after he had spent the day, at that 'weale's rented cottage affair'....and so what had been the problem? apparently two very 'aristocratic golfing relatives', of the weales - who had kept him talking for ages.....they had obviously really had a real 'go' at him....

well, you know...i have said, countless times - that i would not get involved in 'that type of christmas horror'....and today i have been proved right....despite mum saying that ed had impressed upon her, the point that she should try to get me involved in 'christmas' again....she was to opine that ed and herself 'still cared'...whereas none of the rest did, obviously....i was to smile at 'that one'....and thank her, for her concern.

...to then detail her in, with what i had done, over christmas day...the 'christmas swim' in clacton....watching the latest DR WHO episode, on iplayer...and finally what i had eaten for christmas lunch....hummus and potatoes, with broccoli....my mother was to laugh at 'that one'..."i don't really 'do' christmas either" she had told me, in a previous telephone call....and was to say something 'of the same' today....to then tell me "i couldn't eat anything that day..." well of course she couldn't - not having heard 'little sophie play the piano'....and yes i can remember her name, now....

i am not mocking a christian religious event - and i am sure that my mother isn't either....it is just that 'one big SIS cuckoo' has chucked me out of my family and for almost a decade now....you see, ingabot is the 'only child left'.....and she is still bothering my parents, with 'christmas' celebrations....

i.e. ingabot is still going back, year after year....RH had 'left the nest' years ago now....and this year, ED is in wales....and i am in clacton....'go figure' as to my real reasons for 'not wanting to see my parents' over this particular 'festive season'....i do not want any more 'norwegian christmas tree horror' and i do not want to have to meet inga's cuckoo, again...nor a spanish monarchy drug-dealing family....nor 'two golfing elderly aristocratic spanish aunts' (is that the real description?) who then took my father to pieces....so much so, that he was apparently 'shattered' as he walked through the front door of his home, in manningtree....afterwards, on christmas day....it must have been the evening, i suppose....



OTHER NOTES:

something that capaldi had found out - whilst we were scanning colin's brain....

GREENLAND and a CIA base...'cabin fever'....the base had learned how to write 'FBI frequency programs' - do not ask me how....

but....and this is where the nightmares were to begin....they had NO IDEA of what they were really handling at all....they were just 'human beings who wanted to hit out at the whole world'....and that is what they had done, in their scripts....future scripts....and for the whole world....go figure....

No comments:

Post a Comment