Thursday 25 December 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xjf8ChYtsg

a lot of careful 'drawing' going on in this one...were the 'magnetic drawing board' group, also shown excerpts from this video?

I can remember telling somebody like capaldi that gill had once walked me up to that 'two swans' sculpture, to then point to the front of it...the phallic shape of the front of it....and state "I am the balls of the operation"...capaldi was then to laugh that Farrell was the buttocks of it....

next up...I can remember seeing the above supa-8 first....with jane fitzgerald...who was with varro at the time...she was to say that she had made it...but she obviously hadn't done, had she?

anyway, I can remember those on the supa-8/video tracked and traced...was it the baines family who were to say 'we didn't know....' in relation to who they had invited...those who were to 'get a grip' on dartington and the college, in general....

No comments:

Post a Comment