Sunday 28 December 2014

OTHER NOTES:

'henry'...my 'boy child alter'...I was often shown 'that type of vacuum'....anyway, I was then to remember donna laughing 'I am the vacuum'...a blue one rather than a red one....flat 2...donna is above me in flat 6....so who is in flat 10 pray tell?

...a bit of a pile-up in belle court bins room, today....


 
additionally, somebody had thrown the 'magic drawing board' box onto the floor...nearer to that 'pile up' in the corner...and I had knocked an empty pack of SOVEREIGN cigarettes off the top of the 'bin to the right' too....go figure...this is all symbolic, I know....and yes, the 'slice' is still in the 'fishtank' within the background...
 

 
...people adding things and then taking them away from belle court bins room...flytipping all over the place....i wonder...the whole thing rather reminds me of an 'art session' at dartington....
 
my whole course were told to sit on the floor, in one half of a room....we were told that the 'empty space' upon the other side...could be filled in any way that we chose...well, actually, it wasn't empty...the lecturers had placed an 'assembly of objects'...a bit like a still life ensemble...upon the opposite side of the room...a table with objects placed on or around it...well, the art department students were to get very 'anarchic' for some reason...they were to treat it as a coconut shy...throwing 'missiles' from the other side of the room - at the 'assembled objects' upon the other...until the lecturers called a halt to the whole experiment along the lines of "you obviously can't work together" constructively, I suppose...and I wonder now - if it was something similar to 'alice programming' in relation to the last scene in the book...the table cloth with the banquet upon it....you weren't supposed to dare to pull the tablecloth off the table...see previous notes....you weren't supposed to dare to touch a thing...and that meant that you stayed 'down the rabbithole' and in wonderland...unlike alice who pulls the whole thing down..."you're just a pack of cards" etc etc and exits wonderland...
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment