Friday 26 December 2014


OTHER NOTES:

....why was colin so angry with 'the french'? I can now remember a bit more about that brief stint as  P.A. see previous notes upon the swimming pool horror...followed by a police station in L.A.  etc etc...

I was to spot a transmission upon his desk...talking about the 'politburo'...his PR company apparently...kate holliday was then to intervene and state that she ran the whole operation...'politburo' - and it wasn't a joke either, was it? even though kate was to state firmly that it had been....

on top of that...the staff of that PR company were French...go figure....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politburo

let me see - this is an interesting one - see previous notes upon 'thrombosis':


oh I get what colin was up to now...doing his best...without kate holliday knowing it...to bring jade laing and her gangsta dad, down...the whole Ukrainian horror....French intelligence had been involved, hadn't they?

anyway, today I was to remember a video up on youtube of an '8 year old alice' in goofy/dougal alter...goofing around...colin had been walking around dartington estate with a member of...well he was affiliated to the police/mod and MI5....and he had brought his daughter along with him...colin and I were to briefly explain the whole 'dougal and florence' thing...colin then ended up crying...he was in 'little Paddington bear' again...who had come to call, so many times 'with his suitcase' - very upset indeed....

this evening I was to remember him turning up in Ipswich circa 2001...uncle bobby and Tomlinson then fitted him up with a 'flat with a view' of the marina...and installed a telescope...can you guess what that was all about? anyway, BI were watching me, as I looked after 'little paddington'...because according to roz, his mother had just died....I have no idea whether that was true or not...he didn't tell me that this was the case, at the time...just collapsed into tears, on a park bench....so much about his life, was a lie...and how could he possibly tell, most of the time...having been so thoroughly 'mind-split'...as mr putin was to surmise in prague...and yes, 'Paddington' had come to call on me...in that flat in africka ul, having been 'messed up' by a Ukrainian gang and then thrown into the vltava river....a wonder, he survived, really...

No comments:

Post a Comment