Monday 29 December 2014

OTHER NOTES:

anyway, I was then to go to Sainsbury's...to take a photo of a large poster which was bothering me...you see - having watched that TERABITHIA film yesterday...which begins with a sort of 'joke' around 'my life in pink'...the young boy is told to wear his sister's pink sneakers....and he is not happy about it...well a young boy was to walk very slowly in front of me, by the delicatessen with similar sneakers on but 'in blue with white laces'....I was then to walk to the front of the shop and see that FISH poster...for some reason, the boy appeared to  be rather like the 'fish' in a way..."caught in a trap" replies BI ONLINE...yes but I don't know how...it was just something that I was picking up on...

additionally, having got home, I realised that I should have taken a shot of the entire poster display...Sainsbury's had won 'TWO GOLDS'....but my photo was mainly of the 'fish part of the poster'...

having had a look at that TICK TOCK mug...I was to figure that it was 'something around that' but again...I wasn't sure about what I was picking up on....


No comments:

Post a Comment