Monday 22 December 2014


the RED BALL in I LOVE THE HUCKABEES....well that is a bit of an S/M job, isn't it? if you hit yourself on the head enough times with it (or somebody else does it for you)...then you 'stop thinking' and 'find peace in this world' away from the 'human drama' of being in a private cctv show - something like that?

anyway, the dog 'on mars' as it were...on those broken tiles....well it was to remind me of a yahoonews article yesterday...all about a dog which has been given '3d computer printer manufactured' hind legs....as in prosthetics, I suppose (I didn't bother to check the article)....reminds me of what the taschmanns were going to do to gill, in Jerusalem i.e. smash his legs....and then? mark r was going to haul him back to NY in order to pile on the torture until he 'broke'....see previous notes....with the help of 'Obama girl' posing as his sister, bizarrely enough...



No comments:

Post a Comment