Monday 25 January 2016

OTHER NOTES:

the postman today...I spotted him at around 11am....walking up to belle court....and yet at 12.52am he appeared to be 'here again' banging letterboxes...banging flat number 1's letterbox twice.....does the postman call twice here? I wonder....

...bobby's mob....and emet's marines in 'scorpion alter'...go figure.

OTHER NOTES:

a scorpion without a stinger - that is all I can say about the 'whole thing'.

....and a word of advice from the man who was at the AGEUK till, the other day...."do not do what I have done - in the house of the rising sun"....

oh I see...BI ONLINE wants a few words put in here "if you think that you are being run by the Japanese FUGU program...." - that's enough.

"......and/or bobby's mob" replies MI6 ONLINE....well, are you going to leave a contact number or not - MI6? oh I see - no 'helpdesk available', as per usual....nothing doing...in relation to myself (a victim of bobby's mob) or anybody else.


anyway, sarah turner had put this video together....let's fastforward through it...to the important bit....oh I remember now...uncle bobby had handed my mother a 'black rose' at a certain funeral (can she remember which one? relating to her parents, that is)...go figure:



....yes, I am sure that a 'black rose' can mean many things.....but to a 'deadhead satanic robot' it can mean so much more...particularly after a strychnine attack, in order to get rid of it....."courtesy of the doctors and ourselves" replies MI5 ONLINE....you are standing behind my mother upon 'that one'? "all the way".

No comments:

Post a Comment