Monday 25 January 2016

"black flowers for mummy" read the 'very young' ed gyde's birthday card...that he had designed for our mother....he had been furious with her at the time of creating that card...it had large felt tip pen black flowers all over it in large 'smudges'...with his crabby writing across it in threatening letters...although my mother didn't appear to be intimidated by any of it...she just laughed and laughed...put it on show above the sink....she didn't appear to think that there was anything wrong with it...but there had been...."and with ED" replies MI5 ONLINE....

roll on the years...and we get to that 'black flowers on white' design...in relation to 'head on a plate'...beheadings at ill cult events...go figure.

what else? that golden wedding anniversary...uncle bobby was to walk up to me with two glasses of orange in his hands....I took a photo of him...my father had asked me to take on the role of 'photographer' at that event...bobby was to exclaim "I told you not to take my photo"...he then tried to claim that my camera was his "is that my camera?"....it most certainly wasn't...but you see uncle bobby and uncle Michael had both tried to program me as their 'camera'....and so I just laughed and replied that it was not...and on the timer system, this evening? US intelligence had done a scan...to comment upon bobby's status on the system as an "eye irritant"...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment