Wednesday 1 April 2015

OTHER NOTES:

this evening, I was to remember various comedy programmes...including 'the young ones' and that 'bamber gascoigne' episode...'university challenge' pisstake...to remember telling gill that the bit where Vivian 'loses his head' quite literally out of a train window...to then find it again...he then has an argument with it...kicks it...and then screws it back on again...well, that was how it used to feel like in relation to ill cult torture programming...the object of which, was to throw your 'i' out of your head...and then run your body 'like a car'....

I then thought about rik mayall and that 'alan b'stard' series...and realised that this is what disabled people were up against....those like b'stard....having remembered that Cameron and his Templars had arranged for a 'truck' to pick up sack loads of 'questionnaires' from that Wolverhampton mailing site...to then take them off to be burnt, upon 'wasteland'....go figure...let us hope that the police/MI5 are now watching that site, closely.

OTHER NOTES:

next up I was to have a look at the leaflets/brochures left out in belle court foyer, this morning....go figure...

the whisking...and the whiskey/whizz-key according to mark r:

 
...anyway, I then remembered what had happened at hanni gloor's flat, in the 60s....remember 'baby mcgowan' had been her son...well, I was with McGowan and hanni, one afternoon...and having seen the bell's whiskey 'on the side' again...I was to point it out and tell hanni "that's timetravel liquid"....well, she was to laugh and laugh..."no, it's whiskey" etc etc...she then took the top off, to allow me to smell it...I had a sniff to then say "that's not quite the same thing"...not quite Jameson's, eh MI5 TOBY?...because you had had a look at the whole thing, hadn't you? VIZ was then to code out the frontcover of their latest edition....with 'mrs bacon' doubling up as 'miss jones'...the former headmistress of all saint's primary school.....and who was the little boy being beaten up, in that parkland - by 'miss jones'? that had been baby McGowan...you see, that day in hanni's flat...he was to look at me as if I were mad...because he obviously hadn't been through that programming yet...as far as I can remember - he was to go through it with ruth stredwick as the 'older sister'....anyway, he was to tell his programmers that it wasn't timetravel liquid...it was whiskey....go figure...
 
oh and the man in the yellow blazer...I can remember him, as well...he had come up from Greenwich...looking a bit like an extra from THE PRISONER in that blazer...and I can remember saying to toby...."a bit like the Henley regatta - where they all dress up?" and toby was to say "that's it"...a sailing club of sorts...or a regatta...I have no idea...all I can remember is that the yellow blazer had been a clue to 'something' at the time...so many years ago now....
 
anyway, after seeing that 'open brochure' in belle court foyer...I then walked along the prom...to then walk back into town and buy VIZ, PRIVATE EYE and NEXUS.....my favourite 'comics'...
 
 oh and I was also to buy a 'birthday card' which rimington had shown me...a photo taken 'in parkland'...rimington was to say "that's your sister"...well ingabot was a heroin addict...not a vodka addict....but anyway, I can remember now...she had been found 'unconscious' after a heroin overdose hadn't she?...and more than once...I can remember now - one of the times had been at 14 st bernards road...and the other time? Blackheath park as far as I know....around the time that 'col the sol' and Michael Richardson's gang were to turn up there, again...to dig up what had happened during their childhood...to then find out about INGA...see previous notes...anyway, so let me guess...more likely to be a homemade bong and crack then?
 
 
 


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment