Wednesday 29 April 2015

https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/british-pathé-newsreel-video-archive/waste-heat-houses-074217379.html

let's have a look at the letter again...so they are going to dig, somewhere around old road and next to waterglade retail park...that's near me ....anyway, they are going to relocate the existing gas distribution equipment....

the 'dig', toby..."WWII bombs?" replies MI5 ONLINE...yes something 'not right' here but I cannot put my finger on it as yet..."you wouldn't want to put your foot on it"....

 
"the collector station"...I thought that was supposed to be about electricity?
 
 
and the above building is looking a bit like BELLE COURT or would that be 'JACKSON HOUSE' on Jackson road...let me see - and the warning note, this morning - had been clandon park....I 'know' that BI had been covertly involved in the fire, below...but I have no further information as yet.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment