Thursday 30 April 2015

"I've been blowing things up all of my life..." replies BI ONLINE....with reference to that Swedish 'comic' film about a bomb expert in WWII - see previous notes.

look - you know my history...you know what the SOE were all about...you know the 'whole story' by now....I might add that the CIA and the mob like blowing up things to...particularly when dealing with gang warfare in south America - see previous notes.

and for the record - this blog is all about being a recovering mind control slave - whilst trying to stop the ill from stun-gunning/drugging me, torturing back under their control - in their many devious ways....even at your local job centre etc etc.....in order to get me 'on one side of the brain' again....and that is what I will not allow, if it is humanly possible....which it is, as far as I know...I just need to keep a high-profile blog on the go...and 'out' all ill cult attacks or potential attacks...as I go along....a daily diary, as it were.

....and I might add....knowing that the ill cult agenda was to study my 'egg' and the GAF's 'sperm'...in relation to 'starting at the beginning' and working out, step-by-step and in a scientific way.....how we had all 'as adults' as well as children -  managed to get 'egg on the face' of top ill cult mafia bosses....

....you might not think that the 'top of the ill cult' are that insane...or that 'thorough'....but they are....go figure.

...and that is why those two children...the 'twins' had to go....yes, I know that Farrell was very attached to them....and he will have suffered the most....but that is 'by the by' isn't it, gill?


I mean to say....if we want to go to the deepest levels of hell....Farrell had eaten my foetus - after I had been manhandled into an abortion against my will.....whilst thinking that it had been Gill's foetus....'his revenge' you see? having learned that it had not been gill's foetus and his own...farrell then arranged for the murder of the 'man responsible' - which turned out to be eliza manningham-buller's brother (see previous notes upon the beach house and the 'grave' dug)....do you see how it goes?

......and a note to 'get' those who are of the banking classes...who buy these films....who order these 'executions' and 'snuff movies'....the mob knows what it is all about....easy prey, in a way....


a hidden network....that the HOLLIDAY family had taken great pains to hide....the 'johnny depp network'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment