Thursday 30 April 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXO67ojJts0

okay MI5 toby and anybody else from the prague Rothschild team who is 'still around'...what do you think of the words 'replevin' and 'replevy'....have you ever seen them before now? see previous notes upon the ill cult 'pledge' in 1980...on that MI5 Russian course....

 
anyway, despite the 'tears for fears' type of music...let me see...was spacey to chant 'shout it all out' at one point? anyway, despite that type of music...I have decided to take this all lightly....for example, yesterday I was told by 'sean' at the library...that I had 'expired'...not my card/ticket - me....go figure...if I have expired then I should not be able to be 'redeemed'....because in relation to the above...the whole 'tone of the piece'...being redeemed, doesn't look like a good idea - does it?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment