Wednesday 15 April 2015

...let me see...MI5 were to do something 'very undercover'....so many years ago now....the woman had agreed to it and all that it entailed...as in 'absolute memory dump' so that she would be convincing.....as a victim - to lure the ill into a trap...a trap that I had to discover....or the ill would murder her....

...today I was to walk past her...noting a certain 'plaster/cement' effect' upon the seafront...I 'knew' what it was all about but what was I do to about it?...answer - 'go back and take photos'....and of what you might ask?

"a trigger - used by Norwegian programmers...Christmas tree programmers..." replies MI6 ONLINE.


 
every man walking by her, was 'suspect'....

 
including 'this one' who appeared to be 'the worst'...as he approached me, he was to do a 'rummaging' gesture with both hands....as if he were 'in my handbag looking for my purse' but it felt like 'inside of my innards' because that is what his projection had been....to 'scare me'...well, I am not easily scared by fools....not at all. Therefore, I ignored him completely....and went on, as if nothing had happened....i.e. I hadn't met a mad man 'on the seafront' who had decided that he was a 'French mime artiste' rummaging through a bag with his hands....as he passed me. You see, I am used to ingabot, do you understand? I have been 'living it' for my whole life...ingabot used to do the 'rummaging in a bag'...'rummaging in your intestines/womb' number, quite a bit - as a mime, and from early on.
 
"poor old teddy" replies MI5 ONLINE...you mean, that is how Tomlinson was 'got' by his top ill cult programmers? poor old teddy...'put in for a service'...and afterwards?.... 'not himself' to put it mildly.

 
and the image somewhat reminds me of the 'Portuguese waterdog' programmed...those like mike weale.....go figure:
 
 
"...which means that it must have been used upon that whole naval school in shotley" replies MI5 ONLINE...well, okay...let's take that in our stride....numbers?

we know that the ill cult have committed atrocities in those buildings....those Martello towers (see previous notes upon the CID being involved)...we are just trying to 'work back' aren't we?



No comments:

Post a Comment