Monday 6 April 2015

...no reply back from CHDAUK this Tuesday morning...but there again 'no surprises' in that particular case scenario eh?

Cameron and his Templars are hellbent on throwing 330,000 people off disability benefits....by attempting to claim that their 'questionnaires' were not returned by the closing date of 17th april 2015......

I suppose that I had better send that email 'again'...maybe even three times...remember what ill cult robots are like in relation to the jooish number of 'having to knock three times' before you get an answer?

anyway, my mother has sent me an email about their holiday in Amsterdam....and the 'burgher' reference stands out for some reason....here is an excerpt from that email:



oh I remember now...almost comical....a confusion in McGowan's mind....that was to result in Farrell becoming rather alarmed....whilst standing around the 'black UFO' of a barbecue grill....in that sunken garden, upon ellis road:

"you mean - we are the burgers...."

to the reply:

 "yes...oh I see...no I don't mean that...I mean we stand to gain...to make a lot of money...."

OTHER NOTES:

see previous notes upon....little 'col the sol' locked in a BBC cupboard for some time...he then decided to pee up the inside of the proverbial wardrobe....something of a metaphor perhaps....the war-dr-obe? see previous notes upon the war cabinet and 'lion, witch and wardrobe' programming...it wasn't 'ikia' was it colin?

...and no more jokes around "is that a burst colostomy bag, colin"? please, BI.









No comments:

Post a Comment