Tuesday 31 March 2015


MCVEY appears to have forgotten all about ATOS HEALTHCARE, WEMBLEY MSC, PO BOX 1044, SW95 9EB....

but I haven't done...and I have all of the accompanying documentation....I was first called up for interview:

Tuesday 14th December 2010

the date is now the 1st of april 2015....oh dear, april fool's day but this is no 'joke' I can tell you....

5 years of ATOS....making me fill in their questionnaires and attending that interview in Colchester .....see previous notes upon a wheelchair bound person - who had an appointment after me, being unable to enter the building because there was no ramp - I might add that the pavement didn't have a 'ramp' either and so the carer was to have a  very hard time getting the wheelchair up onto the pavement) etc etc....

anyway, i have  been consistently hounded by ATOS....despite the fact that I have repeatedly stated that my consultant psychiatrist was to diagnose my 'persistent delusional disorder' as terminal and that means 'for life' but I would guess that 'mental robots' aren't capable of understanding even the most basic of terms and so I will spell it out...in this public letter, as it were....'terminal' means that there is no hope of recovery - and therefore I should not be continually asked to fill in questionnaires 'just in case my condition has changed' and attend interviews....

...and upon reflection...it is all one 'big joke' come to think of it...firstly because I do not have a 'mental disorder'...I am a recovering mind control slave...who is helping british intelligence to go over 'past events' and add to their records...MI5 is consistently in contact, upon 'that number'....

...various opportunist factions...still want to run me as a MKULTRA monarchy slave...rather like the way that they run those like david Cameron and mcvey....

...more to the point...Cameron and mcvey are now 'total robots' and as bad as their slave masters...within the monarchy system....

...and that is why, I do not relish the idea of being called up by the local job centre to attend a MAXIMUS interview...because the risk of being stun-gunned, drugged and then the 'attempt to reprogram me' (in one of their back offices) is still there...it's real.

No comments:

Post a Comment