Monday 30 March 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Cod_(disambiguation)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Cod_style

oh I see...it's a bit like that boathouse in manningtree...except that has a clockface and not a lighthouse 'top'....

 
 
 
cape cod...looks a bit like an ANCHOR upon the map...oh I see...it would have been used by the HOLLIDAY family in relation to 'anchor network' programming....and their holiday house in ipplepen...the ANCHORAGE....
 
 
 
"aladdin's lamp" replies MI5 ONLINE....you could see quite a few things in that image, couldn't you? see image below:
 
 
 
oh I remember now...the ill used to personalise that image....for example I can remember AMADEUS chuckling about himself as the 'Phoenician flexing his bicep'.....
 
gill was to refer to it as the 'slipper' - an instrument of punishment:
 
 
...ha ha ha...did anybody use 'this one' then? see below:
 
 
...or this? see below:

 
oh I remember now...col the sol was to joke about us having been quarantined together, when young...in his bedroom at his mother's house...we were both covered in red spots...."'that's me with mumps"...I was to query that one....what was it, that we had both contracted as small children?....most probably german measles...highly infectious but not that dangerous...anyway, go figure....
 
time to do another google search...and the latest piece of news:
 
 
'green seats' and the 'scarlet IBIS'?....go figure:
 
 
funnily enough...the CHEF on the Britannia video advert...is reminding me of a Clacton labour parliamentary candidate called TIM YOUNG....gill - you wanted to be reminded of his 'chef status' - didn't you? either you or MI6 JOHN....I can't remember, now...
 
 
 
 
 a labour pamphlet was put through my letterbox today....TIM YOUNG....why does the labour party call it 'election communication' - and why all of that coding?
 

 
anyway, I am sorry...but I do not trust a party which still allows ed 'Mussolini programmed' miliband to be leader....he is still running the zygote slavery trade, isn't he?...and yes I know that MCDONALD was to say that the rest of them 'weren't that bad' and were trying to get him out but they haven't managed it yet, have they?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment