Tuesday 31 March 2015

...anyway, I was to watch THE AMAZING MR BLUNDEN on BBC iplayer, the other day...mainly because rimington had told MI5 that the ill would attempt to program them with it...and myself...those of my generation....mainly because my generation had all been programmed when young, with that particular movie....and it had been particularly effective in relation to creating the illusion....the belief in 'time travel'...

anyway, rimington knew that she had been chosen to play 'mrs tucker' and that capaldi would play one of the staff at blunden and blunden....and that rose garrard had chosen to play 'mr blunden'....

you want to know who had done the original programming, in the 60s? well it was led by that headmistress 'miss jones' at all saints primary....she had played the 'mother' of the two children...I can remember being paired off with 'little colin' for that number....

I can remember jones, red in the face (her breath smelt sour and horrible - she was probably drunk, come to think of it - because she was laughing in a mad sort of way - wobbling around a bit)....anyway, i can remember jones handing me a half bottle of BELL's whiskey...and yes it was supposed to be that 'time travel drug' and I wasn't supposed to know any different ....however I could read 'by that age'...and I had seen that BELL's whiskey bottle top and bottle, before (jones had taken the label off off of the bottle)...hanni used to have a half bottle of BELL's 'on the side' in her living room...so go figure what that whole episode, was to do to 'my young mind'...hanni taking timetravel fluid? etc etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment