Tuesday 31 March 2015

look at this...a reply from the ROYAL MAIL...being as unhelpful as possible....I asked them a direct question - did you send my envelope to this particular address - and they haven't answered that question at all - they have simply replied that my envelope has been delivered.

....my 'concern' is that their service accessed by my receipt number - only gives me a signature O' CONNOR and not the address to which it was sent.....my main fear being...that the mail handling site is a large one (dealing with lots of different groups of 'bulk mail') and that O' CONNOR might have been working for a 'scratch card prizes' company, for all I know...do you see how it goes?






therefore I can only hope that my envelope was delivered to the address upon my receipt because there is no delivery address to be had, from the ROYAL MAIL...who won't tell me anything apart from the fact that it was 'delivered'...I know to who...but I do not know who O' CONNOR was working for...I do not even know if O' CONNOR was at that Wolverhampton mailing site, at the time....do you see how it goes?
 
therefore, I can only hope for the best....that my envelope was delivered to the right address...an employee of that mail handling site was then to redirect it to the WEMBLEY crew (somewhere in London?) who will eventually receive it...and therefore I will take their advice and contact them 'in a few days' to see whether or not they have 'got it' yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment